Recommended for local substrate repairs – allows for filling cavities, dents and other local irregularities of the surface, both in walls and floors (the area of the leveled surface must not exceed ca. 1 m²).
Enables fast start of consecutive works – fixing tiles is possible already after ca. 8 hours (at 5 mm layer thickness).
The main characteristics
• local repairs of mineral substrates
• fast surface leveling
• as substrate under tiles, finishing coats, plasters, subfloors
• high adhesion
• tile fixing already after a few hours
The main parameters
• consumption: 1.6 kg/ 1 m²/1 mm of layer thickness
• layer thickness: 3 - 50 mm