1. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the Customer (“You”) enters an agreement (“Contract”) with Mrowka Building Supplies LTD (“Ant Building Supplies LTD ”) for the supply of goods (“the Goods”) referred to on our website at www.antbs.co.uk, www.sklepmrowka.co.uk (the “Site”). By ordering any of our Goods you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of business.
2 By placing an order through the Site, you warrant to us that:
4. Mrowka building supplies LTD will deliver the goods in your order to the Address you provide for delivery.
5. We will attempt to deliver the goods within 1 to 28 working days from the date the order was placed. Shall this not be possible we will endeavour to keep you informed and to secure the earliest possible delivery date.
6. Giving us the incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
7. We will contact The Customer to agree a delivery date.
8. The Customer must ensure that reasonable access is available. Deliveries will be to ground floor only. Sometimes pallet trucks are not available or cannot be used so pallets may have to be opened and decanted at the point of delivery. You must ensure that someone will be available to unload the truck (available person/persons to do heavy lifting).
9. Mrowka building supplies LTD can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect expenses caused due to late delivery. We will always do everything within their power to keep to a delivery date, but there may be reasons outside of their control that cause delays.
10. Late delivery does not constitute a reason for The Customer to cancel the contract or refuse payment.
11. Mrowka building supplies LTD remains responsible the legal owner of the goods until delivered and signed for, at which time The Customer takes responsibility for the goods.
12. The Customer acknowledges that delivery to the Delivery Address does not include delivery to a specific person.
13. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage where the goods are correctly delivered to the Delivery Address but where any person misrepresents their authority to receive the consignment on behalf of The Customer.
14. Please be aware that most of our products are Heavy Items and require assistance to offload. You must ensure that at least one able bodied person is available to offload.
16. If the Customer is not available to receive the delivery, you may be liable for Re-Delivery Charges.
17. The Customer shall agree on a re-delivery date within the following two working days for the goods to be finally delivered.
18. Goods failed to be re-delivered due to The Customer failing to agree on a date or to attend will be returned to Mrowka building supplies LTD and The Customer will be charged for the relevant return transport costs. If the goods are damaged do not accept delivery or call immediately to the depo responsible for your delivery.
19. Your goods may arrive in More than one delivery
21. Mrowka building supplies LTD will not be liable for damages occurred while unloading the goods at the delivery address.
22. It is The Customer responsibility to ensure that the unloading of the goods is made with due care and diligence.
22. All Goods must be examined by The Customer at the time of delivery. The signing of a delivery note shall be conclusive evidence as to his acceptance of the Goods which are in order, undamaged and correct as to quality specification. Mrowka building supplies LTD shall not be liable in any way for any discrepancies, shortages, or incorrect specifications, quality or otherwise, unless the same are noted clearly on the delivery documents by The Customer upon receipt.
24. The packaging must be examined for damage in transit and if there is any it must be noted at time of signature on the delivery documents.
25. Mrowka building supplies LTD will not be liable for damages occurred during unloading the goods at the delivery address.
26. It is The Customer responsibility to ensure that the unloading of the Goods is made with due care and diligence.
27. Items that are replaced due to damage, manufacturing faults, or any other reason, will be subject to normal delivery lead times. We will make reasonable effort to reduce the lead time, but can accept no liability for subsequent delays or consequential losses.
28. All claims for damages must be supported by photographic evidence and sent to us. In case of door or frame complaint the guarantee card provided with the doors is essential for processing any complaints.
Returning unwanted goods
29. All unwanted Goods can be returned for a refund, but must be Returned within 28 days after the delivery date. No refund will be issued on any non-stock or specially ordered products (e.g. leaf door, door frame, tiles, mixed paints, renders).
30. The Customer must inform us of this wish either by post or e-mail within this timescale
31. All Goods should be returned as received. They should be Returned unused and undamaged in the original packaging materials or an equivalent, together with any paperwork that was included with them. (Please note that you have a legal obligation to take care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession, and we may have a right to claim compensation from you if you do not do this).
32. For whatever reason you need to return Goods, please contact us before returning them so we can agree with you the most practical way of ensuring your requirements are satisfied.
33. Once we have received the returned Goods we will inspect them and refund accordingly.
34. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
35. The Customer will be responsible for arranging delivery of the Goods back to Mrowka building supplies LTD.
36. You may cancel your order prior to dispatch either by calling us or emailing us.
37. If goods arrive back to us in damaged condition which was not declared as the reason for the return a refund will not be provided.
37. Our liability to you in connection with any Goods purchased through the Site is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Goods in question.
38. Mrowka building supplies LTD shall not be liable to the Customer in contract, common law or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages, arising out of, or in connection with, the supply, non-supply or delay in supplying the Goods or otherwise in connection with the Contract:
a. loss of income or revenue;
b. loss of business;
c. loss of profits or contracts;
d. loss, costs, damage, costs or expenses incurred by the Customer as a result of third party claims;
e. loss of actual or anticipated profits;
f. loss of business opportunity;
g. loss of anticipated savings;
h. loss of goodwill;
i. injury to reputation;
j. loss of production;
k. loss of contribution to overheads;
l. waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise;
m. loss of life;
n. or any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused.
39. Mrowka building supplies LTD will not be liable for any loss or delays arising from circumstances beyond our control.
40. Communicating with you in writing
In certain circumstances, the law requires that we must communicate with you in writing. When using the Site, you accept that our principal means of communicating with you will be electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site. For the purposes of your contract with us, you agree to our communicating with you by electronic means, and you acknowledge that any contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you by those means comply with any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. Your statutory rights are not affected.
41. Any notices you send to us must be given to Mrowka building supplies LTD at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
42. Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Goods through the Site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. In Birmingham Crown Court 1 Newton St, Birmingham B4 7NA