Mrowka Birmingham Ltd. 5th Birthday Competition’s Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is: Mrowka Building Supplies Ltd. whose registered office is at Unit 7-8 Selecta Business Park, Selecta Avenue, B44 9EH, Birmingham.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Mrowka Building Supplies Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The promoter will have right to edit and use received photographs in marketing and non-marketing purposes. Entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the Photographs in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and e-mail.
6. Entrants are allowed to enter Competitions multiple times using their legal name.
7. Closing date for entry will be 24 March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. To enter the competition, entrants are asked to send a photo via private message on Facebook to Mrowka Birmingham, ANT Building Supplies or e-mail to email@example.com
10. The participant must be an author of photographs and has full rights to it.
11. Whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met is always at our sole discretion and the promoter may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant, or to refuse or withdraw a Prize, if an entrant or a winner threatens or abuses one of it’s employees, or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that we reasonably regard as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
13. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and/or address that is reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
14. The promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law Mrowka Building Supplies Ltd. shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
15. If you are required to submit a third party’s personal information to enter or participate in a Competition, you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their consent for you to provide us with their details.
16. If for any reason any Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. 18. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
19. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
20. The prize is as follows:
1st prize- Flatscreen TV - LG 43LJ594V 43 Inch Smart Full HD TV or similar with the same or greater value.
21. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
22. Winners will be chosen: by panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
23. The winner will be notified by email and /Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
24. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
25. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
28. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
29. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
30. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Mrowka Building Supplies Ltd. and not to any other party.
32. The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
33. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
34. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.