Porta Eco POLAR A.1
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The door leaf is made of laminated oak wood in natural veneer. Within the door leaf construction frame there is a steel profile which increases the rigidity of the construction.Double-chamber glazed set (U=0,5 Wm2K) reflex brown.
Stainless steel frame round the glazing on one side of the door. Threshold is made of laminated oak wood and stainless steel.
Eco POLAR PASSIVE
- Door leaf thickness 79 mm
Three seals in the circumference..
- Door leaf thickness 68 mm
- Two seals in the circumference.
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- Two independent, anti-burglary locks, 4 ENV class adapted for two door lock cylinders
- Three 3D hinges which can be adjusted in three planes
- Warm threshold – Porta ThermControl**
- Glazed models equipped with ’warm’ glazing set
- Door frame constructed of laminated oak wood
- The door frame (93 mm thick) is made of multi-layered laminated oak wood.
The french rabbet on the hinges side prevents from forcing the doors.
- Detailed thermal conductivity parameters, see page 187.
- Porta Synergy** If installed with transom(s), the transom frame combined with the top and bottom beam with the threshold constitute the door frame section.The innovative method of combining transoms eliminates thermal bridges and simplifies the assembly.