Frame Porta Minimax 100 mm
DOOR FRAME CONSTRUCTION
The door frame consists of:
- one horizontal and two vertical MDF beams, equipped with appropriate hardware and accessories,
- architraves (at an extra charge)
- a quarter round (at an extra charge).
Door frames are manufactured and delivered as a set of elements to be assembled on site. The Minimax door frame for Porta GRANDE door leaves is covered with base foil and finished with UV-cured RAL enamel.
ACCESSORIES – IN THE PRICE OF A DOOR FRAME MINIMAX 100 MM
- Two pintle hinges as standard or PRIME hinges at an extra charge
- Three hinges in a door frame – size ’100’ and for all sizes of door frames in the Portadur veneer
- Two sets of PRIME hinges
- Three sets of PRIME hinges in door frames – sizes ’90’ and ’100’ and in all Natural Select veneers
- Rubber sealing strip on the circumference of the door frame