Agat Plus / Opal Plus - GLADSTONE
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The construction frame of the leaf is made of laminated softwood. The leaf is additionally reinforced with an internal muntin. The door panel comprises an aluminium layer and a wood-like board. Available leaves finished with an optional aluminium marquetry elements in silver or black. The leaves are covered with natural veneer and coated with matte varnish.
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- One or two deadbolt locks adapted for door lock cylinder
- Three hinges
- Silver door viewer is an option for an extra charge of £3.50
- Door frame is equipped with a standard stainless-steel threshold profile (90 mm), OPTION LEAF ONLY DOESN'T CONTAIN FRAME OR THRESHOLD
- Steel sheet angle-bar door frame, with a profile 105 mm wideMade of steel sheet, galvanised on both sides 1,2 mm thick (AGATE) or 1,5 mm (OPAL)Equipped with three pintle hinges as standard, and a rubber circumferential sealing strip, while OPAL has in addition six installation dowel bars
- PROJEKT, PROJEKT PREMIUM door frame
- Dedicated MDF door frame
- Technical Approval AT-15-4997/2011, ITB Warszawa.
- Prepared for shortening (maximum 60 mm).
- Acoustic insulation class Rw = 32 dB (range 32 ÷ 36 dB).
- OPAL doors in a set with MDF frame requires a permission to individual usage. When buying MDF frame the purchase of architraves is recommended.
- Project PREMIUM door frame available with Individual Usage Documentation.
- VERSION PLUS is made of: LEAF + FRAME + METAL THRESHOLD, metal eye viewes is an option for a charge of £3.50