Concrete Paint - the Easy Way
We're introducing NEW Concrete Paint!
Having industrial wall has never been so easy.
Concrete Paint is a structural paint, that means it's thicker than standard paint and contains aggregate - it's really 3D under your fingers.
1) Brush on primer and leave to dry.
2) Apply first layer of paint and allow to dry.
3) Tape out squares to imitate concrete boards if desired.
4) Apply second layer. When the paint is still wet use clean Venetian trowel to smooth out patches to create more diverse appearance or leave rough all-over. Let dry.
5) Apply at least one coat of varnish (matt, satin or pearl), you can experiment with dyes to create unique projects!
6) Sit back and admire your concrete wall. Did we mentioned that it's washable? :)