New GTA finishing plaster
is a finishing plaster that is based on resin binders, mineral fillers and modifying additives.
– thoroughly selected snow-white mineral fillers of optimum aggregate size allow to form perfectly smooth surface without further corrections.
– specially adjusted rheological parameters allow effortless application with a trowel, a roller or a plastering unit. Convenient top coat shaping produces smooth surface since the first move of a trowel.
– an ideal consistency and prolonged open time enable convenient and quick application with a roller. Top finish can be distributed uniformly without splashing.
– elastic polymer bonds ensure high bonding and resistance to cracking of the coated surfaces.
For filling joints of plasterboards with the use of reinforcing tapes or for filling of vast surfaces.
– reduced time of application and minimised risk of blistering.
– sanding wet surfaces produces perfectly smooth surface without dust, enables quick and clean progress of refurbishment works.
– top coat hardness enables easy surface treatment, both mechanical and manual.