Altax oil for wood 2.5L
We're unable to post this item due to the combustible properties. Collection or van delivery available.
- protects from weather, UV, snow
- doesn't flake even in the most extreme conditions
- protects wood from craking and drying
- enables wood to breathe
- easy to apply
- it's a mix of high quality natural oils
How to use:
Wood should be sanded first. Oil can be used on exotic wood as well as on european species.
1. Wood should be clean and dry.
2. Open the tin and mix it.
3. Apply thick layer using sponge or cotton cloth as long as needed. At the end oil should create a film, that's how you hnow wood has been soked properly.
4. Excess should have been removed by cotton cloth.
5. Leave the surface to dry properly - about 24h
6. After 24h polish the surface with damp from oil cloth. Don't create any additional layer on top.
7. Leave to dry for another 24h. Wood is ready to use.
TRANSPARENT: in stock, COLOURS: lead time around 2 weeks.