What is it for?
For all kinds of floor tiles including porcelain. Do not use on waxed and oiled surfaces, worktops, toilet basins, sinks, tiles inside the shower cabinet. Only use inside.
- Great for renovation all kind of floor tiles including marble and porcelain, stays on all vertical surfaces like skirting boards.
- To be used directly on the surface without any primer or removing old layers.
- Paint is waterproof, even with recurring contact with water.
- Also resistant to mild detergents: mild soap, universal mild cleaning solutions, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath products.
- Resistant to frequent cleaning.
- Consumption up to 12 sqm from 1l of paint
- Satin finish
- Drying time: at least 12h between layers
- Clean tools with water
The surface should be dirt and oil free. Clean the surface if necessary. All greasy or dusty patches will weaken the layer surface.
– non-painted surfaces in good condition: Wash with detergent and rinse with clean water, let dry, sand with sandpaper and remove all dust, silicone - remove before painting.
– flaky or cracked old layer of paint - remove old paint, wash with detergent and rinse of with clean water, leave to dry.
Mix the paint thoroughly before use, make sure you reach the bottom of container, use paint mixer. Near the lid there's sachet with an additive. It should me mixed very well with paint, please make sure to add whole package of additive. The paint has to be used within 10 days of adding a sachet.
- Saturate the roller with paint, remove the excess.
- Apply paint with care, use cross movements. Make sure to apply the even layer of paint throughout. It's recommended to start with outer edges with brush and than proceed with roller.
The product will reach full durability after 2nd coat. Ready to use, do not add any water or thinners. Recommended ambient temperature for painting: 12°C-25°C.
Only for internal use.
Full durability is reached after 20 days from last layer's application. Before this point protect the surface from abrasion, stains and cleaning.
Don't apply patches of paint on the previous layers, especially if it's damp. Wait until the layer is dry and apply next layer evenly. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges for cleaning.