Porta Duo 4.0
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The filling of the door leaf is a honeycomb insert or perforated chipboard reinforced with an internal plywood (an option at an extra charge). The constructions covered with HDF board. Glazed models with 8 mm matte tempered glass panel form a structural element of the leaf. White part of the leaf is covered with a UV Varnish, satin smooth finish. The natural veneers are covered with a semi-matt water based UV varnish.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE LEAF PRICE
- Two pintle hinges as standard, PRIME package is also available, see Supplementary Costs
- Three hinges in a door leaf - size ‘100’
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Glass panel tempered matt
DOOR FRAME (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Recommended rebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM
Recommended unrebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Perforated chipboard and solid filling, includes preparation for shortening as standard.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- Fixed sizes of glass in model 4.A.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.