Porta Focus model 4.C
DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The filling of the door leaf is a honeycomb insert or perforated chipboard reinforcedwith an internal plywood muntin (an option at an extra charge). The constructionis covered with HDF board. Glazed models with 8 mm matte tempered glass panelform a structural element of the leaf.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE LEAF PRICE
- Two pintle hinges as standard, PRIME package is also available, see Supplementary Costs
- Three hinges in a door leaf - size ‘100’ or ‘110’
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Glass panel tempered matt
DOOR FRAME (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Recommended rebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM
Recommended unrebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Ventilation grille, slit and preparation for shortening only available for solid door leaves of group 1.
- Perforated chipboard and solid filling, includes preparation for shortening as standard.
- Size ‘110’ available only with perforated board insert.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- Models from 3 and 4 group are made with sharp egdes. Matte glass only
- Model 4.B available only with perforated chipboard without extra charges.
- Size ’110’ not available for models from group 4.
- Fixed sizes of glasses, models from group 2, 3 and model 4.A only.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.