Sealer for Decors from Gypsum and Cement 1l
- ✓ protects from wine, tea, coffee, oils
- ✓ makes cleaning of the surface possible
- ✓ provides protection, the look of decoration remains the same for longer
- NOT IN STOCK LEAD TIME AROUND 2 WEEKS
- DescriptionATLAS IMPREGNATING SEALER FOR GYPSUM AND CEMENT DECORS is manufactured on the basis of a selected hydro- and oleophobic polymer suspended in an organic solvent.
Facilitates keeping cleanliness – owing to high penetration ability, permeates into top layers of natural stone and gres, and at the same time forms durable protective coat of its top surface.
Keeps natural appearance of the protected surface – does not produce gloss, colour change or occurrence of film.
The main characteristics• protects against typical household dirt: grease, coffee, tea, wine
• enables intensive cleaning of impregnated surfaces
• guarantees unchanged appearance
The main parametersDensity: 0.8 g/cm3
Substrate and ambient temperature during application: from +5 °C up to +25 °C