ATLAS DEKO M is a line of mosaic renders made of an advanced base: a mix of acrylic water dispersions, hydrophobic agents, modifiers and specially selected natural and dyed aggregates (depending on the expected colour composition).
ATLAS DEKO M forms a light and durable rendering coat of improved resistance to washing, cleaning and scrubbing.
ATLAS DEKO M is used for outdoor and indoor application of decorative and protective rendering coats on existing and newly constructed buildings:
• in composite external thermal insulation systems (ETICS) with polystyrene boards (EPS),
• on even, appropriately prepared mineral substrates (e.g. concrete, traditional cement, cement-lime and gypsum plasters), plasterboards, gypsum-fibre boards, chipboards, OSB boards, well-bonded paint coats (e.g. oil dado, etc.).
ATLAS DEKO M renders are recommended for:
• indoor use on surfaces exposed to intensive traffic and high operational loads (halls in schools, kindergartens, healthcare objects, offices, underground passages, etc.),
• outdoor use on surfaces exposed to high thermal loads, atmospheric factors action or those requiring frequent washing: on plinths, fences, retaining walls and posts.
Rich colours – the possibility of application on various types of substrates, great freedom in designing walls in showrooms, car showrooms, offices, flats, staircases, waiting rooms, lobbies, hallways, facades of residential and public buildings, etc. To enhance the decorative effect of the composition, mosaic renders (TM 1) can be enriched with the addition of mica or glitter.
High elasticity and resistance to mechanical damage – the ability to bridge thermal stresses and impacts ensured by a high content of dedicated polymer dispersions. The render perfectly compensates for the stress resulting from different thermal expansion of the layers underneath it, arising, for example, from strong sunlight.
High durability of the render during use – through the use of a combination of acrylic dispersions, special additives and modifiers:
– increased durability,
– increased resistance to weather and UV radiation,
– increased resistance to microbial growth,
– ensures that the aesthetic appearance of the facade is maintained long-term.
Strong surface hydrophobisation, self-cleaning ability – the highly UV-resistant hydrophobic layer effectively reduces the structural absorption of the render and allows for a water-repellent effect that lasts over time, ensuring that dust and dirt particles do not adhere and can be rinsed away during precipitation.
Dark and intense colours – natural fillers in the form of coloured quartz aggregates are used in the product, in order to achieve a very wide range of possibilities to shape the render to the tastes and needs of the customers. This gives a rich colour palette that also includes dark and intense colours.
High colour fastness – ensured by the use of aggregates coloured with polyurethane resins using special hybrid mixtures of inorganic and organic pigments with increased resistance to external factors.
The average consumption of ATLAS DEKO M type TM 1 render is 1,5 – 2,5 kg/m². It depends on: the type of substrate, layer thickness, appearance of the expected final texture. We recommend that you determine the exact consumption of the material on the basis of a test.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product’s colour and design, actual colours and design may vary, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Pictures with additives are computer-generated and should be treated as a guide only.