The innovative formulation has made it possible to obtain a ceramic surface and structure, with high durability during many years of use, in particular:
- elimination of microcracks and cracks – a spatial reinforcing structure is produced during mortar mixing thanks to fibres of the right diameter and length,
- elimination of discolouration and efflorescence – thanks to the use of high-quality minerals,
- high UV-resistance, which preserves durable and intense colours for years – thanks to the use of special, strictly selected inorganic pigments, additionally protected from degradation by a hydrophobic polymer,
- high resistance to washing, scrubbing and abrasion, as well as to cleaning agents – keeping the grout clean is easy throughout its lifetime thanks to a specially selected composition of hydrophobic agents that act across the entire joint.
ATLAS CERAMIC GROUT is manufactured as a dry mixture of the highest quality cementitious binders, specially selected fine aggregates, fillers, pigments and modifying additives.
- Very low water absorption – grout shows early resistance to washing already during the setting process (no rinsing of the grout during the application and first washing stage).
- Stain-resistant – it is very easy to keep clean; the use of structural hydrophobic and oleophobic agents protects the surface and structure from dirt penetration and discolouration during the use stage (the grout reaches full stain resistance after 21 days).
- Resistant to scrubbing and repeated washing – cleaning does not deprive the grout of its hydrophobic and oleophobic properties (full resistance to scrubbing is achieved after 21 days).
- Durable, consistent colour – no discolouration or marbling effect thanks to a specially selected range of pigments.
- Very high mechanical resistance – the grout is resistant to high wear and tear, including intensive use of the cladding. Thanks to the use of fibres, the grout retains its high elasticity and resistance to cracking.
- Increased adhesion to tile edges – even in the presence of high operating loads or thermal deformation of the cladding.
- Temperature resistance from -30 °C to +80 °C,
- Contractor friendly – unprecedently easy cleaning and profiling.
- Min./max. joint width: 1 mm – 20 mm
- 40 colours
- Pot life: approx. 60 minutes